Short Course – Barbering
Course Duration: Monday & Tuesday Night Time 6pm-9pm
Course Delivery : Face to face
- Our educators will be at your side at all times to supervise, build confidence, progress your skill level and deliver exceptional results.
- Classes are between 2-4 students, with students of all ages and both genders.
Topics covered in your Barber Short Course
- Scissor work – scissor over comb and building the structure of a haircut
- Clipper work – 2-back and sides, clipper over comb
- Fading– zero-fades, 1-fades, 1.5-fades
- Consultation skills
- Health & Safety
- Basic Clipper Skills
- Shampooing and conditioning the hair and scalp
FORMAT: Training will start with an expert demonstration from your educator. From then you will put to practice immediately what you have seen.
- Day 1 will focus on 2-fades, and day 2 will focus on Zero fades. Our pro educators will be at your side at all times to supervise, build confidence, progress your skill level and deliver exceptional results.
- Students will be required to bring in a model each night to complete their cuts.
If you require assistance finding models please contact The Barber Academy as soon as possible
Please bring your barbering equipment including: Clippers including guards, trimming clippers, scissors, combs, neck brush, hair dryer and water spray. (if you do not have this equipment then please let us know ASAP so we can arrange something)
You must have clipper guards for this fading course. You need to have a #0.5 and a #1.5 . If you require materials please contact us as soon as possible.